Ana Ene has been practicing law in Texas since graduating from law school in 2011. Ms. Ene has devoted her practice to representing plaintiffs in various types of civil suits, either in insurance disputes, personal injury matters, or business disputes.
Prior to joining The Freeman Law Firm, Ms. Ene represented hundreds of policyholders in property insurance disputes with their insurance carriers. She has successfully represented companies and individuals at every stage of the litigation process, including settlement negotiations, trial, and appeal, in both state and federal courts throughout Texas.
Ms. Ene has been named a Texas “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers in 2016 and 2017, as a top-rated insurance coverage attorney in Houston, Texas.
Ms. Ene graduated with honors from the University of Texas at Dallas, with a degree in Criminology. She then received her juris doctorate from Baylor Law School, where she graduated with honors in 2011. During law school, Ms. Ene participated and placed in several advocacy competitions, was part of the Order of the Barristers, and interned for Justice Don R. Willett, on the Texas Supreme Court.
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D. 2011, cum laude
- University of Texas at Dallas, Bachelor of Arts in Criminology 2008, cum laude
- Texas State Courts – 2011
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas
AWARDS, DISTINCTIONS, AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Texas Super Lawyers Rising Star 2016 and 2017, as a Top-Rated Insurance Coverage Attorney in Houston, Texas
- Member, Texas Bar Association, Texas Young Lawyers Association, and American Bar Association
- Romanian – Native or Bilingual Proficiency
- Spanish – Limited Working Proficiency
- French – Elementary Proficiency