Stuart Allen is a native Houstonian and a graduate of Stratford High School in the Memorial/Spring Branch area of Houston. Mr. Allen brings hands-on courtroom experience to his clients, focusing on the following areas of practice: Civil Litigation, Commercial Litigation, and Construction Defect Cases.
Before becoming licensed to practice law in Texas, Mr. Allen completed his law degree at Santa Clara University, earned a postgraduate degree in Resources Law Studies from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law, and obtained his B.A. in History from Colorado State University.
While attending law school, Stuart had the extreme honor of clerking for the Office of the District Attorney for Santa Clara County, California (2009 – Homicide Team; 2008 – Law and MotionsTeam and Consumer/Environmental Protection Unit,) as well as for the United States Attorney’s Office in San Francisco, California (2008 – Lands Division).
- Colorado State University (B.A. (History) – 2005)
- The University of Denver Sturm College of Law (Masters of Resources Law Studies – 2006)
- Santa Clara University School of Law (Juris Doctor – 2009)
- Law Review, Technical Editor
- Honors Moot Court
- High Technology Law Certificate with an Emphasis on Corporate Transactions
- Texas, 2011
- American Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas
- International Right of Way Association